6 girls 1 guy

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

-- School's Moodiness has sunk in --

Congrats Caizhuang!! So when are u gg to NIE? haha.. Good news!

Sch has started and I just found out that we are entitled to take 4 modules during our 3 months holidays! But when I asked the office staff (in March), she said only could take 2 modules.

So I thought my hope of graduating in 2 years are dashed. But now, I found out from a senior that it is possible to take 4 modules (implying it is possible to graduate in 2 yrs)..

But my dream is still dashed! Why? Cos holidays are OVER! Plus, there are no more suitable modules to take during next holidays......So I feel soooooooooooo angry with the wrong information provided to me by the FULL TIME STAFF!!! . Cos I need to work asap as resources are running dry and I am getting old...

Now school sux even more, as modules are getting harder and people around are more like colleagues than friends...

* Let's TRY our almighty power to be HAPPY* haha!


Mildred signing off

2 Comments:

  • Hahaha.thanks! I most probably be gg to NIE next July. So will be working for another yer. Happy and sad the same time. Happy cos' I be earning more $$$ and gaining some experience the same time. People are telling me that what they learnt in NIE hardly come to use when they are teaching in school. So more experience is good. Sad is I have to face those children.

    I'll be teaching the same batch of naughty children next term which is tomorrow (end of term break).

    Haiz................more scoldings and shouting!

    Dun be upset that the people around y9ou are more like colleagues then friends.

    To be friends, we need 'yuan fen' (fate). Just like you and us!

    All the best to you guys.


    Caizhuang

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 9/09/2007 11:10:00 PM  

  • hey cz, dun sad!! hehe..enjoy every moments u have wif ur kids..u will cum to realise how much u will miss them when u leave for NIE..hehe..

    hmm, tats so true...everything is fated...just like how the 7 of us come tog and became very gd frens!!

    shiya

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 9/11/2007 01:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home