6 girls 1 guy

Thursday, October 11, 2007

6 months in teaching.............Love & Hate relationship.....

Today, I did something that might jeopardise my teaching career.

My Maths class is way too much today! I was so pissed off with the troublemakers that I've sent them down to see the vice-principal. And when I return to class, I literally screamed and scolded them like primary 1 kids!

Boy, I was so damn mad man. Got quite a few nasty words so maybe I might kana complaints from parents. Hahahahhaa.............

But I dun care.

Haiz..........this job is challenging. But I dunno if I'm competent enough for this job down the road. They are only primary 2s. And I can't handle them already. So what if they are primary 5 and 6? Or even secondary?

The children, they are cute as an individual, but not when they are in groups. I really dunno what to do with my students. I'm really seriously considering if I should stay on in teaching.


By the way, Heard from huijuan that she's gg to study in private uni next year, most prob business management. She' quitting maybe end of the year cos' it's really stressful for her and her health can't take it. Kept falling sick so I've heard.


Caizhuang
~pissed off~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home