6 girls 1 guy

Monday, August 21, 2006

MC today >0<|||||||

Yeah~~~~~ i on mc today. Wan't feeeling that well today. And i also grab the chance to go for an interview!
I have been sending some resumes lately, hopping to find a better job, compared to my current one.
Alas! This job seems much tougher than my current one!
Lesson learnt:
Jobs are all that tough.

To tell the truth, I've been having a rough time at work. Work now seems so different as compared to the past.
I've to put up with my collegues nonsense, especially those very senior ones. Think they are crazy sometimes. And also have to put up with lots of scoldings etc.
Was thinking about giving up till someone gave me a piece of advice:

Jobs are tough, no matter which one you choose. It all depends on your mindset.
You have to put up with alot, but if your mindset says 'hey!!! It's nothing, I'm fine.' you will feel fine. But if you are angry with that person, and remember him/her for it, you will feel terrible. The working society is like tat. This is the time where we new graduates have to learn the ways of the working world. And from it, we learn how naive we used and slowly integrate into the society and become an adult.

It's all about mindset.

Even if we do not like this jpb, and it's not our dream job, the best thing we can do is to give our best and not let our selves down. Th worst thing is not abt being ask to leave. It's when you know you have let yourself down by not giving your best, and thus ask to leave.

I did not really that belive that all jobs are tough until today's interview. It's much worse than my curent job!!!!!

Hope I did not bore you guys with my 'sermon'
hahahha...

By the way, how do you find that china actor? I go for guys like him!!!!
Hahaahahah..



Caizhuang

1 Comments:

  • Yes I totally agree with you that ALL jobs are tough. That's life. No easy way out. Human beings usually have to go through these in order to learn and mature. Important thing is, we have to possess a positive attitude towards work, and some tolerance level is essential. Even if we hate one particular colleague to the core, we shouldn't show it, and try not to let this person affect us. Afterall, maintaining a good working relationship with colleagues is imperative, because he/she is our internal customer and we may need to depend on him/her...so, making things easier for ourselves benefit us...That's what I've gained from my working experience. I once offended (uintentionally,of coz..haha) a woman from my company and she made a big fuss out of the issue and eventually ev1 knew about it. My colleague advised me NOT to let this affect me otherwise life would be miserable later on. I heed her advice, and yes, the woman whom i 'offended' soon forgot about that matter and started talking to me.. (Anyway this woman is V extreme lah,one moment she can be V nice and the other moment she can be a MONSTER)..haha. So whichever phase we are at now, be it studying or working, the most important thing is to be HAPPY. =D

    Boon Siew

    By Blogger 6 girls 1 guy, at 8/22/2006 09:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home