6 girls 1 guy

Thursday, August 17, 2006

My not-so-happy dinner encounter

This is my favourite pastime. EAT.

Today I had my dinner at Sun Plaza. I wouldn't say the food court sells delicious food. In fact, there isn't any food stall in Sembawang that can make me patronize again and again. What a pity.

But I still have to satisfy my need for hunger. I passed by almost all the food stalls - Ipoh Hor fun, Vegetarian food, Meepok, Claypot rice, Japanese Cuisine, Yong Tau Foo, Kuay Chap..(ok can stop liao, coz I'm already starting to drool at the thought of food).

I decided to try the Japanese cuisine. After gazing at the menu for about 1 minute, I decided to try the Teriyaki Ramen. While the cashier was keying in my order, I asked

" Is it miso soup?"
" Yes"
( I gave her the YUCKS look)
"Then I want to change my order to... Udon"

While I was waiting for my Udon to be served, I saw a - cockroach - crawling at the counter.

I don't like the udon. Wasted my $4.

I should have ordered my favourite kuay chap.


Boon Siew



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home