6 girls 1 guy

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

School Stress Setting In

Suppose to go to school now but I very lazy to go get ready. Now lectures have become very difficult to understand and lecturers are going at lightning pace. Haiz.. Will I make it out of that place successfully?

Cz, I think sometimes when its too tired, we will make mistakes. So dont blame yourself for that lah. Ur boss also make mistakes ma..haha..

Roslinah, I don't know how to deal with the books. Erm, when you free to pass me, you text me ok?

Now I am on my way for a long day to school , ending at 9pm tonight. So tired! Only 3rd week but I am grumbling like I am there for donkey years. haha.. Yea i am going to sink into depression soon. I dont know what I am blabbering now. Byebye.

Mildred

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home