6 girls 1 guy

Monday, September 04, 2006

Kwon Sang Woo

Hi Hi Friends,

Shiya: I where got bad? I go see kwon sang woo (this is the spelling) but only managed to c ONE SECOND. So irritating. He so 'big shot' must wait 1hour but only can see him for one second. But all the Aunties are SCARY. haha, they talked about his schedule and say if going Botanical Gardens. They were HUMMING along all the Korean Songs while waiting for him. I think we youngsters also nv HUM 5566 or our idol's songs while waiting.

Kian Ann: Hey, Its so nice to hear that you are preparing for NS. I hope u are prepared MENTALLY. It wont be that bad. Must think on the bright side ok? I am sure you can survive there. Just dun offend anyone and dun sabo them. It should be fine. The rest of the physical hardship. Jus think that, you are keeping fit by exercising. It should be FINE!

Caizhuang: I hope everything is smooth at your workplace. Must meditate more then u can have a peace of mind. When you stay happy, you will perform better.

Roslinah: Where have you been gal? Busy with IPP? I know there is a Kian Ann Engineering. He is rich liao..haha got a COMPANY same as his name. Haha..How's work? Update us.

Wenxiu: Please teach me econs,and yes school sux to the ultimate. I think I am going to count down the no. of days to graduation. If not, I will 'go mad' every day the travelling already tires me. The school makes me even more tired. The modules make me SIAN TO THE MAX.

Huijuan: Ding Dong Ding Dong.. are u here yet??

Comments By,
Mildred

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home